WIN a fox buster!
PUBLISHED: 15:32 08 August 2016 | UPDATED: 15:32 08 August 2016
£350 prize from Electric Fencing Direct
Country Smallholding has teamed up with a leading electric fencing supplier to offer one of their top of the range poultry netting kits worth £350.
The 50m Mains Powered Professional Poultry Netting Kit is one of the company’s most popular netting kits. It has been developed over the years to ensure it provides a safe haven for your hens. The electrified netting protects poultry from foxes and other vermin. The netting used is the tallest and sturdiest green net on the market (which tends to blend in with surroundings) with integrated thick black double-pronged posts to give it good tension.
The kit includes:
- 50m of 1.22m (4ft) green, heavy-duty, professional close-mesh fox-busting poultry netting with 9 x 15mm built-in double-spiked posts throughout, 5 x 19mm additional double thickness corner posts (one of which can be used as a gate post for easy access), guy ropes and galvanised peg set to peg the bottom line down;
- A powerful mains powered energiser (Gemini 40);
- An external cut-out switch;
- A repair kit;
- A warning sign;
- An earth stake;
- A set of crocodile clips;
- A ‘Hot Gate’;
- A KV10 Fence Tester.
- 10 netting clips to prevent sagging.
Electric Fencing Direct is a family run business with more than 30 years’ experience. Managing director Meriel Younger says: “We like to ensure that everyone gets the right electric fencing for their system first time around. If you have any questions, please just ask – we would be happy to help.”
More: 01620 860 058
TO ENTER: See page 5 in the Poultry section of the September issue of Country Smallholding, on sale now.