Guard your arms
- Credit: Archant
Let Armed Guards be the first defence in your garden! They are perfect protection when pruning shrubs.
• Offer excellent protection for wrists and forearm
• Are comfortable, practical and hard wearing
• Are available in three sizes – small, medium, large
• Are machine washable
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 3 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 4 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 5 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 6 Stakes are high with underinsured haystacks, warns farming expert
- 7 Wellness in Wellies weekend to raise money for farming charities
- 8 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 9 Charity launches appeal to assist female smallholders in Nepal
- 10 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
One satisfied buyer, Valerie Maddison, from Twickenham, said: “I saw the Armed Guards advertised in the RHS Garden Magazine and thought they looked ideal protection while pruning shrubs. I placed my order by phone which was pleasantly and efficiently handled and was delighted to receive them less than 48 hours later.
“There’s not a lot of difference between small and medium sizes, but my sister is looking forward to using the small ones (which were a little tight on me) when she tackles the raspberries!”
MORE: Giltspur Scientific is based in Northern Ireland
Tel: +44 (0) 28 9332 2040
Fax:+44 (0) 29 9335 4885