And the winner is...
- Credit: Archant
The lucky reader who has won our competition to win a Brinsea incubator and brooder has been drawn
The lucky winner of a Brinsea Mini Advance incubator and EcoGlow 20 chick brooder competition, worth £192, which ran in our March 2014 issue is:
16 Titterstone Cottages, Bedlam
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 3 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 4 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 5 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 6 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 7 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 8 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 9 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 10 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>