mEGGa competition to celebrate World Egg Day and Help a Hen!
- Credit: Archant
Your Chickens has teamed up with Omlet for a great competition to celebrate World Egg Day
To celebrate World Egg Day we are giving one lucky person the chance to win a mEGGa prize. What’s more, for every entry Omlet will donate 10p to the fabulous British Hen Welfare Trust, who are all about happy hens laying happy eggs. So tell everyone you know to enter so we can build up a nice nest egg for the BHWT!
WIN AN EGLU GO
We think eggs are brilliant. Tasty, nutritious and versatile, they are great to have in the kitchen, ready to rustle up something delicious in an instant. But, wouldn’t it be wonderful if you didn’t have to pop to the local shop for your eggs? If you win this competition the furthest you will have to go is the back garden because we are giving you the chance to win an Eglu Go, worth £360, so that you can start keeping your own chickens.
You’ll want somewhere to store those tasty eggs, which is why our friends at the British Hen Welfare Trust will be sending the winner an Egg Skelter, to keep them in date order. And what better way to eat those lovely eggs than with a stylish set of crockery from Dorset Cereals!? They’ll be sending you their entire range of new porridge too so you can really breakfast like a king. You’ll also receive a subscription to Your Chickens Magazine, so you can read up on your new hen-keeping hobby every month.
Once you’ve started keeping chickens you’ll soon realise that there’s no need to watch TV. Hens provide amazing hentertainment, and you will find yourself sitting outside for hours watching the new pets. It’s a good thing that our pals at Tyrrells will be giving the winner a tonne of tasty treats to enjoy while watching the feathery shenanigans then. (The hens might want to share.)
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 3 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 4 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 5 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 6 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 7 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 8 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 9 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 10 McDonald’s UK and The Prince’s Countryside Fund invite farmers to get Ready for Change
There’s one more treat lined up for the lucky winner too – a beautiful British bouquet from Wiggly Wigglers. Just because you deserve it!
How to Enter
So, what are you waiting for? Answer one simple question for your chance to win. But be quick, because the competition closes at 11:59pm tonight.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!