Omlet on the up
- Credit: Archant
Omlet have taken a step up in chicken housing with their latest coop – the Eglu Go UP.
With all the benefits of the Eglu Go on legs, the Eglu Go Up is easy to clean, easy to move and no more bending down to collect eggs.
Omlet said:“Perfect for the first time henkeeper, it’s straightforward to use and comes complete with everything you need to start your new hobby including feeder, drinker and egg boxes.
“Hens love to roost off the ground, sleeping in a cosy hideaway and having a private area for laying eggs.
“Optional wheels makes the house and run really easy for placing in another area of the garden to let the grass recover.”
The Eglu Go Up is available in purple and green, from £449.
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 3 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 4 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 5 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 6 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 7 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 8 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 9 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession