Our Chicken Chat Forums are now live!
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We have a great new chicken chat forum on our website
Chicken keepers are a fun and friendly bunch, always willing to share stories and photos and help out fellow chicken keepers with tips, advice and help.
The Your Chickens Chicken Chat Forum is the ideal place to ask questions, exchange information and make friends with other hen keepers and it is now live on our website!
With forums on getting started, breeds, health, care & welfare, rescuing hens and housing amongst others, there are a whole host of areas to talk about.
A quick and easy registration process allows you to post on topics already running, or if there isn’t one there on the subject you are interested in, start a topic of your own!!
Join the conversation now by clicking on the Chicken Chat Forum link at the top of the page.
- 1 The Great Country Smallholding Christmas giveaway!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 3 Which vegetables to sow and harvest in November
- 4 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 5 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 6 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 7 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 8 David Brown anniversary at Newark Vintage Tractor Show
- 9 Bird flu identified at a wild bird rescue centre in Worcestershire
- 10 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats