OUR MAY ISSUE IS OUT NOW!
- Credit: Archant
The latest issue of Your Chickens is on sale in the shops today
We have a fantastic competition in this month’s issue - you have the chance to design your dream chicken house... and then have it made!
Other great features this month include:
• Going broody - what happens and how to stop it
• Use those eggshells - there are plenty of things you can do
• Hensioners go national - latest news from the ‘plucky clucky’ pensioners
• The latest BHWT newsletter
• Plus: Ask Our Experts, My Favourites, Charlotte’s Chickens, Poultry People, Health Hazards, Egg-spose and more!
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 3 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 4 McDonald’s UK and The Prince’s Countryside Fund invite farmers to get Ready for Change
- 5 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 6 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 7 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 8 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 9 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 10 Smallholding for beginners - part 1