Robust plastic coops
- Credit: Archant
Wooden or plastic coop?
Are you still undecided as to whether wooden or plastic coops are for you?
Wooden housing has long been the ‘go-to’ product when it comes to chicken keeping. However, more and more people are becoming sick and tired of the maintenance involved in keeping it rot free, clean and most of all, parasite free. Exclusive Clever Coops are made of robust plastic that provides an easy clean, washable surface with a seamless construction that all helps in keeping red mite at bay. Along with these superb qualities, these traditional looking coops will not look out of place in your garden and all access points are lockable making sure your chickens are secure at night. Furthermore, removable litter and nest box trays makes cleaning a breeze and these coops can even be mounted onto a stand, which means no bending. They are available in two sizes: 12 bird and four bird.
The Clever Coop Company is a family-run business which prides itself on providing superb customer service along with support for all your chicken related enquiries.
Find out more by visiting www.theclevercoopcompany.com or visit their Facebook page for reviews and photos.
Telephone 01780 411194 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 3 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 4 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 5 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 6 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 7 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 8 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 9 Keeping livestock in winter: housing, shelter and feeding
- 10 Farmers say poor rural connectivity is leaving them behind