- Credit: Archant
20 lucky readers to win a £15 voucher
Your Chickens has teamed up with Verm-X to offer 20 £15 vouchers to readers.
Verm-X has been specially formulated to meet the unique needs of your animal’s intestinal health. It is a blend of natural herbal ingredients that have been used for thousands of years for maintaining all areas of intestinal hygiene, offering control and protection.
Verm-X is 100% natural, making it suitable for use on organic holdings. Philip Ghazala, director of Verm-X, has been encouraging more people to try natural ways to manage their animal’s intestinal health since founding the company in 2001.
Verm-X works by creating an environment in the gut and digestive system that eradicates and expels intestinal challenges. Unlike some pharmaceutical products that act with a purging effect, Verm-X is very gentle. With the regular feeding of Verm-X, this environment will be maintained, giving your animals year-round protection.
MORE: visit the Verm-X website: www.verm-x.com
TO ENTER: See page 35 in our October issue, on sale now.
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 3 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 4 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 5 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 6 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 7 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 8 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 9 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 10 Smallholding for beginners - part 1