WIN: £300 easichick bedding prizes!
- Credit: Archant
Try our great poultry bedding competition: 10 winners!
Have you tried easichick bacteria-free poultry bedding yet?
We are giving 10 lucky winners the chance to try easichick in this great competition.
Two winners will each receive an easichick branded jacket, two 10kg bales of easichick and prize packs worth £50. There are also eight runners-up prizes of two bales.
easichick is a unique dust free bedding treated with an organic additive making it biosecure and free from moulds and bacteria that can harm your birds and their eggs.
The bedding’s consistency means it doesn’t blow around, making it ideal for inside or outside your poultry house. It’s comfortable and absorbent plus is approved for organic use and is biodegradable so you can safely spread it on your land.
Jo Barlow, an enthusiastic poultry keeper from Cornwall and a writer for Your Chickens, said: “I love everything about easichick. It smells fabulous, is environmentally friendly and biodegradable, it even makes my morning poo picking easy; there’s hardly any waste. I use it in the chicken’s woodland area for scratching after it has been in the coop. It provides the perfect place for the birds to forage and it rots down slowly.”
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 3 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 4 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 5 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 6 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 7 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 8 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 9 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
TO ENTER: SEE THE APRIL ISSUE OF YOUR CHICKENS MAGAZINE