WIN a £50 voucher!
- Credit: Archant
Six prizes from fantastic Sophie Allport range
Here is a great opportunity to win £50 worth of products from the fabulous Sophie Allport range.
Your Chickens has teamed up with the well-known British designer to offer vouchers for £50 to SIX lucky readers.
Sophie Allport produces fine bone china, kitchen and home textiles, tinware, trays, placemats, coasters, garden accessories, oilcloth bags, scented candles, garden accessories, picnicware and stationery – all inspired by her love of nature and the countryside.
The fantastic range includes everything from fine bone china mugs and jugs to other kitchen tableware. The china is all hand decorated and finished in Stoke-on-Trent.
All the Sophie Allport fine bone china comes in a smart gift box. The cotton fabric collection includes oven gloves, tea towels and napkins and there are also some lovely products for the home including cushions, hot water bottle covers, ironing board covers, chair pads and notice boards. All the fabrics are also available to buy ‘by the metre.’ The key collections from Sophie Allport include swallow, cat, chicken, busy bees, butterfly, labrador, rose, terrier, pheasant, gardening and stag themes.
Find out more about the huge variety of products available from Sophie Allport by visiting their website: www.sophieallport.com
To enter see page 8 in our June issue.
- 1 Keeping livestock in winter: housing, shelter and feeding
- 2 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 3 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 4 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 5 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 6 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 7 David Brown anniversary at Newark Vintage Tractor Show
- 8 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 9 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 10 Smallholding for beginners - part 1