Win a chicken caravan!
- Credit: Archant
Fantastic prize worth £475
Here is a chance to win a fabulous hen house with a difference – a little gypsy caravan!
This is sure to be a great talking point on your smallholding, and will make a luxurious home for your chickens.
Your Chickens has teamed up with Pumpkin and Buttercup and is excited to offer you a chance to win The Buttercup Wagon, a perfect feature for any garden and suitable for up to eight chickens. It has a retail value of £475.
Pumpkin and Buttercup is based in the heart of South Devon, and lovingly builds coops to the highest standard from the best materials. Owner Matt Carlon said: “Our aim is to make you smile. Each design considers even the tiniest of details. Our coops are secure, hard wearing and easy to clean and maintain whilst providing a comfy home for your chickens.”
The Buttercup Wagon features:
? Fully finished painted exterior and interior;
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 3 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 4 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 5 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 6 Stakes are high with underinsured haystacks, warns farming expert
- 7 Wellness in Wellies weekend to raise money for farming charities
- 8 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 9 Charity launches appeal to assist female smallholders in Nepal
- 10 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
? Two removable nesting boxes;
? Fully functional wheels for easy mobility;
? Sliding roof for easy access;
? Tough plastic roof lining;
? Easy disassembly for cleaning, no tools required.
Pumpkin and Buttercup have been making feature coops and children’s playhouses for more than two years. “We pay attention to the qualities and details that make a good product great,” said Matt. “As well as coops, we take on bespoke commissions and can tailor products to your needs or wants. We’d love to hear from you.”
Check the company out at www.pumkinandbuttercup.co.uk or give them a call on 07949 299778.
To enter go to page 8 in our September issue.