WIN a fantastic £425 hen house and run!
- Credit: Archant
Prize is £425 hen house and run
Your Chickens and Durham Hens have teamed up to offer this fantastic prize for one lucky reader.
The Durham Hen House, suitable for up to 12 hens, comes with a run and cover, and has a retail value of £425.
The innovative coop and three-metre run are designed and manufactured by Durham Hens in the UK, using their vast experience of poultry keeping and engineering expertise.
The Durham Hen House is a practical, easy to use coop that will keep your hens safe and secure… and it will last for years!
? House dimensions: 1200 x 1000 x 1000mm
? Suitable for up to 12 hens
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 3 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 4 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 5 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 6 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 7 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 8 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 9 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
? No construction necessary (not flat-packed)
? Practical, easy-to-use design
? Strong, long-lasting and hygienic material
? Most predator-proof house on the market
The Durham Hen House is manufactured from extremely tough, 9mm thick, recycled plastic. As well as being eco-friendly, it is durable, robust, resilient and chew-resistant.
Durham Hens stock not just coops but automatic door openers, poultry drinkers and feeders, food and treats, hen health care products, an extensive range of poultry leg rings, incubators and brooders, hatching eggs and lots more items for keeping chickens, ducks and geese. They also sell hens and chicks.
Durham Hens have an extensive online shop.
MORE: www.durhamhens.co.uk 01388 731131 or 07763 929686.
To enter: See page 8 in our May issue.