Win a fox buster!
- Credit: Archant
£350 prize from Electric Fencing Direct!
Your Chickens has teamed up with Electric Fencing Direct to offer one of their top of the range poultry netting kits worth £350.
The 50m Mains Powered Professional Poultry Netting Kit is one of the company’s most popular netting kits. It has been developed over the years to ensure it provides a safe haven for your hens. The electrified netting protects poultry from foxes and other vermin. The netting used is the tallest and sturdiest green net on the market (which tends to blend in with surroundings) with integrated thick black double-pronged posts to give it good tension.
The kit includes 50m of 1.22m heavy duty close-mesh netting with built-in spiked posts, a mains powered energiser and ancilliary equipment including a’hot gate’ and cut-out switch.
Electric Fencing Direct is a family run business with more than 30 years’ experience. Managing director Meriel Younger says: “We like to ensure that everyone gets the right electric fencing for their system first time around. If you have any questions, please just ask – we would be happy to help.”
MORE: Phone: 01620 860 058
TO ENTER: See page 11 in the September issue of Your Chickens, on sale now.
- 1 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 2 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 3 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 4 McDonald’s UK and The Prince’s Countryside Fund invite farmers to get Ready for Change
- 5 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 6 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 7 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 8 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 9 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 10 How to: create the perfect chicken run