WIN a hatching kit!
- Credit: Archant
£260 Incubation Starter Kit up for grabs! It could be you...
Here’s a fantastic prize to get you up and running with your first hatch!
Your Chickens has teamed up with incubator specialists Brinsea to offer a £260 Starter Pack. It contains everything you need to start hatching (well, everything except the eggs!)
The winner will receive:
* The popular Mini Advance Incubator. This is a fan-assisted incubator holding up to seven eggs which are turned automatically. It has menu driven digital control, fan assistance and carefully directed airflow, resulting in a machine which is deceptively sophisticated yet easy to use.
* The EcoGlow 20 Chick Brooder. This is ideal for keeping newly hatched poultry, game and waterfowl warm. It has three height settings for different sized chicks and its tough plastic construction makes it durable and easy to clean. It is designed to meet the stringent IPX7 electrical safety standard.
* An OvaView Candling Lamp to identify infertile eggs.
- 1 Keeping livestock in winter: housing, shelter and feeding
- 2 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 3 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 4 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 5 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 6 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 7 David Brown anniversary at Newark Vintage Tractor Show
- 8 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 9 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 10 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
* An OvaScope for viewing the eggs. It makes candling much easier.
* A feed trough, drinker and disinfectant.
The Starter Pack comes with full operating instructions.
Brinsea is a UK manufacturing company, and all products are made in the UK. All Brinsea products are EU safety compliant and meet or exceed EU standards and, from February 2015, all Brinsea branded products have a three-year guarantee.
Products also contain Biomaster Antimicrobial additives. These are 99.99% effective against bacteria and microbes.
MORE: on the Brinsea range: www.brinsea.co.uk
TO ENTER: See the February issue of Your Chickens. On sale now: