WIN an auto closer
- Credit: Archant
THREE £90 prizes to give away!
Here’s a chance to win one of THREE automatic door openers for your hen house.
Your Chickens has teamed up with leading manufacturer Chuxaway to offer these fantastic prizes, each worth £90.
The Chuxaway Automatic Chicken Door Openers will be delivered with aluminium door kits.
Chuxaway is a small family business based in Hampshire and established in the summer of 2010. It was set up when the family were first introduced to chicken keeping and needed an affordable alternative to those early morning walks to the bottom of the garden to let the chickens out and frantic evening rush to get home before dark to safely lock them away!
The Chuxaway SCX boasts a seven-day timer with easy manual override button. Use of a timer (rather than dawn to dusk control) ensures that you can control when your chickens are allowed out; this can be essential in the summer when the sun can rise as early as 5am. There will be no noisy chickens or cockerel strutting around waking and disturbing the neighbours at unsociable hours.
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 3 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 4 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 5 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 6 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 7 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 8 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 9 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 10 Government ‘must commit to improving welfare of animals at slaughter’, say vets
It could not be easier to control when your chickens are allowed out and safely locked away. Just programme the timer to suit your needs. No calibration is required and installation is easy. The SCX with aluminium door conversion kit retails at £95.90 inclusive of UK postage.
For further details, see their website www.chuxaway.com and also on eBay.
TO ENTER: See page 17 in the March issue of Your Chickens. On sale now or visit www.buyamag.co.uk