Win an outstanding handmade hen house
Here’s your chance to win a superb handmade chicken house worth �335!
Your Chickens has teamed up with The Stables Workshop in Staffordshire to offer this fantastic prize.
• To buy Your Chickens magazine, click on the link on the right
The Stables Chicken Ark is designed to be easy to live with (opening roof, sides and removable nest boxes and perches). It also has to be one of the best looking hen houses currently on the market, a fine addition to wherever it may stand.
And those things are important because, being robustly designed and made from quality timber, screwed and properly joined together and fitted with all galvanised metal parts, then treated with three coats of new formula ‘Creocote’ (three outside, two inside), it will be around for many, many years to come.
The Stables Chicken Ark you can win here is a four bird size (medium laying hens) with a cream door and canopy and optional single axle and rear handle to make moving it around incredibly easy (they come on skids as standard).
Take a look at www.stablesworkshop.co.uk and you’ll see the massive range of finishes the Stables Workshop offers.
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 3 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 4 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 5 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 6 Stakes are high with underinsured haystacks, warns farming expert
- 7 Wellness in Wellies weekend to raise money for farming charities
- 8 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 9 Charity launches appeal to assist female smallholders in Nepal
- 10 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
The Stables Workshop products are all delivered fully assembled: no flimsy flat-pack stuff here, just top quality, timber built poultry housing.
Contact The Stables Workshop on (01283) 813 706, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.stablesworkshop.co.uk
Closing date for entries Friday, September 28, 2012.