WIN this superb print
- Credit: Archant
Limited edition Mary Ann Rogers signed framed print worth £230.
Here is a chance for you to win a superb limited edition signed and framed print of chickens by Mary Ann Rogers, one of the UK’s most popular wildlife artists.
The stunning painting, called Woodlanders, and measuring 32cms x 70cms, depicts a group of Light Sussex hens. It is valued at £230.
We are also giving away a consolation prize of four fine bone china mugs, each worth £12, depicting a Mary Ann Rogers painting of a cockerel. The mugs will look wonderful on any table.
Mary Ann’s paintings and prints are exhibited in her own stunning new gallery at her home in Northumberland, and are also widely available throughout the UK.
She also offers beautifully designed products, using some of her most loved and recent paintings. These include fun and quirky items which would be ideal as Christmas gifts and calendars and diaries for 2017. You can also choose a cheerful country scarf or style your iPhone, iPad or Kindle with one of Mary Ann’s stylish cases.
Browse Mary Ann’s website, www.marogers.com/
Tel: 01434 270216.
TO ENTER: See our January issue, on sale now. www.buyamag.co.uk
- 1 Keeping livestock in winter: housing, shelter and feeding
- 2 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 3 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 4 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 5 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 6 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 7 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 8 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 9 Stakes are high with underinsured haystacks, warns farming expert
- 10 Smallholding for beginners - part 1