Win Verm-X pellets
- Credit: Archant
Prizes worth £275 to be won
Your Chickens has teamed up with Verm-X to offer 10 prizes of 750g packs of Verm-X pellets, with each worth £27.50.
Verm-X is a 100% natural formulation that controls intestinal hygiene whilst being gentle on the animals gut and digestive system.
The very effective and extremely palatable Verm-X Pellets for Poultry, Ducks and Fowl have been produced due to the growth of organic farming and bio-diverse natural farming methods.
Fed for three consecutive days each and every month, the Verm-X Pellets are designed to be used as a top dressing on regular feed rations, mixing easily with a daily feed, and also popular for adding into grapes and feeding directly, even letting the hens peck the pellets from your hand.
Being 100% natural, Verm-X for Poultry has the added advantage that you are able to eat your hens eggs throughout your use of the product.
In November 2010 the Verm-X Smallholder range, including Verm-X for Poultry, Ducks and Fowl, gained approval for use in organic systems following assessment by Organic Farmers and Growers Ltd.
- 1 The Great Country Smallholding Christmas giveaway!
- 2 Which vegetables to sow and harvest in November
- 3 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 4 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 5 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 6 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 7 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 8 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 9 David Brown anniversary at Newark Vintage Tractor Show
- 10 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
Also available from the makers of Verm-X is; Keep-Well for all Poultry – a 100% natural tonic for improving and maintaining general health in all poultry and fowl and Poultry Zest for all poultry – a specially recommended formulation acting as a nutritional supplement for improving all round condition and performance. Like Verm-X, you can continue to eat the eggs whilst feeding Keep-Well and Poultry Zest.
To view the full range of successful Verm-X formulations, available for a wide range of species in a variety of pack sizes, or for any further information, please visit www.verm-x.com or call 0870 850 2313.
To enter: See page 8 in our March issue.