- Credit: Archant
20 £15 vouchers to be won!
Be in with the chance of winning one of 20 £15 vouchers to spend on Verm-X’s fantastic range of 100% natural products. Verm-X is the only company in the world to manufacture natural intestinal hygiene products for a wide range of animals. The powerful and effective herbs contained within Verm-X help support intestinal health and provide daily protection for intestinal hygiene.
The Verm-X range has formulations for all animals usually found on the smallholding, including poultry, ducks and fowl, sheep and goats, cows, pigs, alpacas and llamas as well as horses and ponies. They are the only products of their type registered with the Organic Farmers and Growers certification programme and are therefore ideal for use on organic holdings.
Verm-X, set up in 2,000, works to create an environment in the gut and digestive system that is able to eradicate and expel intestinal challenges. Verm-X is very gentle, unlike some pharmaceutical products that act with a purging effect. Regular feeding of Verm-X allows the gut and digestive system to stay maintained throughout the year giving your animals continuous protection.
All Verm-X products are produced within the UK and shipped to more than 20 countries worldwide.
To enter see page 5 in our Poultry section in the October issue of Country Smallholding or Page 8 in the October issue of Your Chickens.
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 3 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 4 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 5 Would you like to have tea with Adam Henson?
- 6 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 7 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 8 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 9 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 10 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>