WIN a £50 voucher!
- Credit: Archant
Six prizes from fantastic Sophie Allport range
Here is a great opportunity to win £50 worth of products from the fabulous Sophie Allport range.
Country Smallholding has teamed up with the well known British designer to offer vouchers for £50 to SIX lucky readers.
Sophie Allport produces fine bone china, kitchen and home textiles, tinware, trays, placemats, coasters, garden accessories, oilcloth bags, scented candles, garden accessories, picnicware and stationery - all inspired by her love of nature and the countryside.
The fantastic range includes everything from fine bone china mugs, jugs and other kitchen tableware that is all hand decorated and finished in Stoke on Trent.
All the Sophie Allport fine bone china comes in a smart gift box. The cotton fabric collection includes oven gloves, tea towels and napkins and there are also some lovely products for the home including cushions, hot water bottle covers, ironing board covers, chair pads and notice boards. All the fabrics are also available to buy ‘by the metre.’ Key collections include swallow, cat, chicken, busy bees, butterfly, labrador, rose, terrier, pheasant, gardening and stag.
Find out more about the huge variety of products available from Sophie Allport by visiting their website: www.sophieallport.com/
To enter see page 5 in the Poultry section of our June issue.
- 1 The Great Country Smallholding Christmas giveaway!
- 2 Which vegetables to sow and harvest in November
- 3 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 4 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 5 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 6 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 7 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 8 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 9 Keeping livestock in winter: housing, shelter and feeding
- 10 David Brown anniversary at Newark Vintage Tractor Show