WIN! a Chicken Caravan
- Credit: Archant
Here is a chance to win a fabulous hen house with a difference – a little gypsy caravan!
This is sure to be a great talking point on your smallholding, and will make a luxurious home for your chickens.
Country Smallholding has teamed up with Pumpkin and Buttercup and is excited to offer you a chance to win The Buttercup Wagon, a perfect feature for any garden and suitable for up to eight chickens. It has a retail value of £475.
Pumpkin and Buttercup is based in the heart of South Devon, and lovingly builds coops to the highest standard from the best materials. Owner Matt Carlon said: “Our aim is to make you smile. Each design considers even the tiniest of details. Our coops are secure, hard wearing and easy to clean and maintain whilst providing a comfy home for your chickens.”
The Buttercup Wagon features:
? Fully finished painted exterior and interior;
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 3 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 4 McDonald’s UK and The Prince’s Countryside Fund invite farmers to get Ready for Change
- 5 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 6 One-in-million quintuplet lambs born at Hartpury
- 7 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 8 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 9 Food writers targeted in a bid to alter Brits’ large egg obsession
- 10 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
? Two removable nesting boxes;
? Fully functional wheels for easy mobility;
? Sliding roof for easy access;
? Tough plastic lining in the roof;
? Easy disassembly for cleaning, no tools required.
Pumpkin and Buttercup have been making feature coops and children’s playhouses for more than two years. “We pay attention to the qualities and details that make a good product great,” said Matt. “As well as coops, we take on bespoke commissions and can tailor products to your needs or wants. We’d love to hear from you. Check us out at www.pumkinandbuttercup.co.uk or give us a call on 07949 299778.”
To enter see page 5 in the Poultry section of our September issue.