WIN! a Welly Store
- Credit: Archant
Two to win, each worth £169!
Country Smallholding has teamed up with Fishers Woodcrafts to offer a really practical piece of kit for your smallholding. We are giving away TWO Welly Stores, each worth £169!
A Welly Store is the perfect place to keep your muddy boots and wellies, or any outdoor footwear. It is completely weatherproof and comes complete with a boot puller to save you hopping around trying to get your wellies off.
Built from solid, thick, pressure-treated tongue and groove boards to withstand the worst of winter and the best of summers, the Welly Store is a stylish solution to keep your boots dry and protected yet accessible. Just keep it near the back door so it is always handy.
Steve Fisher, founder of Fishers Woodcrafts, is based in Yorkshire, and offers a very wide range of superb wood products – including a popular range of chicken houses! He said: “All of our units are of traditional construction; in other words, we don’t cut corners. Each and every unit is hand made and hand finished in the time-hounoured tradition of British craftsmanship.”
Steve also produces imaginative Home Garden Bars and Home Garden Pubs, which have proved extremely popular, as well as log stores, coat racks and raised beds for vegetables and lots more.
To enter see page 5 in our Poultry section in the December issue of Country Smallholding or Page 8 in the Decemeber issue of Your Chickens.
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 3 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 4 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 5 How to spot tomato blight and what to do about it
- 6 Trade body’s wasp warning for farmers
- 7 How to: create the perfect chicken run
- 8 Proposed Hedgerow Carbon Code receives £81k funding
- 9 Keeping livestock in winter: housing, shelter and feeding
- 10 Farmers say poor rural connectivity is leaving them behind