Win an electric fencing kit worth £266
- Credit: Archant
Here’s a great prize that will ‘Fence out the Fox’ at your poultry run and give you peace of mind.
Country Smallholding and www.electricfencing.co.uk are offering their top of the range electric netting kit to one lucky reader! The prize is the 50m Mains Powered Professional Poultry Netting Kit.
This kit has been developed over the years in response to customer comments and feedback. It provides protection against foxes and uses the tallest and sturdiest green net on the market (which tends to blend in with surroundings) along with easy-to-install components.
The kit includes:
• 50m of 1.22m (4ft) green heavy duty professional close mesh fox-busting poultry netting with 9 x 15mm built-in double-spiked posts throughout, 5 x 19mm of additional double thickness corner posts (one of which can be used as a gate post for easy access), guy ropes and a set of galvanised pegs to pin the bottom line down;
• Powerful mains powered energiser (Gemini 40);
• External cut-out switch;
- 1 Chicken coops - the dos and don’ts!
- 2 Smallholding for beginners part 3: Which skills do I need to be successful>
- 3 The benefits of the “no dig” bed system for veg growers
- 4 Smallholding for Beginners part 4: identifying (tagging) your sheep and goats
- 5 What to grow in winter: sowing & harvesting winter veg
- 6 Wellness in Wellies weekend to raise money for farming charities
- 7 Stakes are high with underinsured haystacks, warns farming expert
- 8 Charity launches appeal to assist female smallholders in Nepal
- 9 Smallholding for beginners - part 1
- 10 Campaign returns with a focus on food and farming
• Repair kit;
• Warning sign;
• Earth stake;
• Set of crocodile clips;
• ‘Hot gate’;
• KV10 Fence Tester.
Electric Fencing Direct are specialists in the supply of electric fencing and associated products. It is a family-run business with more than 30 years of experience in electric fencing and they want to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
Managing director Meriel Younger says: “At EFD we are all animal lovers and are driven by our desire to keep your animals safe. Our strapline is ‘protecting your land and livestock’ and, with every customer we talk to, that is our aim.
“We want to find the best solution to fit our customers’ requirements. Honestly… we love to talk electric fencing! Our approach is the same for everyone whether you are a large acreage farmer, a smallholder or a back garden farmer.”
MORE: Phone: 01620 860058 www.electricfencing.co.uk email@example.com
TO ENTER: See page 28 in the Poultry section of our August issue, on sale now.The competition closes on Friday, August 15. www.buyamag.co.uk